view:  full / summary

How to marry an inmate

Posted on April 19, 2010 at 3:05 PM Comments comments (23)

Is it your desire to marry someone that is incarcerated in the following counties:  Riverside, San Bernardino, LosAngeles, Orange, or Ventura, counties?  Do you need the Inability to Appear affidavit notarized?  Does the marriage jail process confuse you? 

Read Full Post »

Notary Service to Local Jails

Posted on April 3, 2010 at 3:40 PM Comments comments (0)


Is your family member or friend incarcerated ?  Do you need a legal document such as a (POA) power of attorney, inability to appear, or a bill of sale notarized?  

Do you need assistance arranging a ...

Read Full Post »